Saturday, April 23, 2005

Final Year Options

That's right folks, presuming I get my exams this year, next year will be my Final Year. Ever. After that, I will (by law) no longer be allowed to exist. It's a pity. I haven't even released my first project on the internet...

Anyway, Thursday & Friday had me attending two lectures specifically about the Final Year options for our course next year. In all, there's eight options available to ICT students and twelve available to CS students. The b**tards!

Among the eight I can choose from are:

  1. Artificial Intelligence II - Saturnino Luz

  2. Advanced Databases & Information Systems

  3. Computer Graphics & Virtual Reality

  4. Computer Vision

  5. Mathematical Modelling

  6. Systems Modelling & Specification

  7. Mobile Communications

  8. Internet Applications



So far, my three top preferences are CG, Mobile Comms and Internet Apps. I'm not quite sure if I want to do Mobile Comms or Internet Apps, but I definitely want to do the CG option. They're gonna offer courses based upon numbers of students applying for each. I hope that there's enough people for them to offer the CG option. Among the things taught in that course are OpenGL programming & 3dsMAX. Since Charles is into that sort of stuff & he's got all the 3DBuzz sorta stuff, I should have a little bit of a helping hand along with that.

I've got till the 5th of May to submit my choice. Pretty soon so. Only a coupla weeks left in term. Bummer. Gonna be the long hard road outa hell for this years exams I think.

No comments:

About this Blog
I'm currently playing around with the Layout for my site so if there are any glitches or weird bugs please bear with me. I'm slowly but surely cannibalising someone elses work and making it my own. Going from spiderman to something else altogether hopefully. Any comments please email me: nocent -at- gmail.com
I'm a fightin', f*ckin, pinchin', robbin', stealin', fleecin', eatin', drinkin' man.