Monday, April 18, 2005

Do you respect other people's passwords?

Today I was sitting in the computer lab in college. I was going between doing some code for a project, creating a PowerPoint presentation for HCI and some other things. After I got an email, I decided to update A Couple of Donkeys with some pertinent information that had been pointed out to me.

So, everyone knows that to update your blog you need to login. Right? Anyway, I was about halfway through typing in my password when I noticed that the girl sitting next to me was snooping, looking at the keys I hit while typing in my password. I rotated my head to look at her. She looked away quickly. How annoying is that? I've had to change my password now because of that snoopy-nose *****.

What's wrong with people these days that they've got to know everything. Even things which don't concern them in the least. GRRRR!!!! Get's right up my nose.

In other developments, we've added a new contributor to A Couple of Donkeys. We'll prolly have to change the subtitle from 'Viral Media Exposed' but I hope that the new direction the 'blog takes will prove to be interesting.

Watch this space for another exciting post, same bat time, same bat place, tomorrow or the next day.

No comments:

About this Blog
I'm currently playing around with the Layout for my site so if there are any glitches or weird bugs please bear with me. I'm slowly but surely cannibalising someone elses work and making it my own. Going from spiderman to something else altogether hopefully. Any comments please email me: nocent -at- gmail.com
I'm a fightin', f*ckin, pinchin', robbin', stealin', fleecin', eatin', drinkin' man.