Thursday, June 23, 2005

P.S. Experts Exchange rank

In the time between I posted last about the whole EE thing, I've gained ranking. I currently stand in 17,151st place out of around 60,000 'experts'. Not bad going really...

Also, I'm currently working on doDublin.com, it's going to be a promotional website for my home city (Dublin, Ireland). Hopefully it'll become popular enough if I incorporate user-feedback etc. Currently looking for a host. At the moment the domain just points to my netsoc account.

No comments:

About this Blog
I'm currently playing around with the Layout for my site so if there are any glitches or weird bugs please bear with me. I'm slowly but surely cannibalising someone elses work and making it my own. Going from spiderman to something else altogether hopefully. Any comments please email me: nocent -at- gmail.com
I'm a fightin', f*ckin, pinchin', robbin', stealin', fleecin', eatin', drinkin' man.