Saturday, December 11, 2010

Bittorrent CDN Part 2

So work has been majorly busy recently and I haven't had much time to do more thinking about anything really. One thing I did find in relation to the "Bittorrent CDN" idea was fsniper.

It's a pretty cool app by the looks of it. Basically it runs a script based on a file appearing in a directory. Once I get my linux install back up and running (planning to evaluate Linux Mint on an old laptop of mine) I'll be testing it out.

I'm thinking some dedicated servers on the likes of OVH could be an option to start testing out the "CDN." Also recently the idea of a Darknet has come up. So maybe a Darknet CDN running over Bittorrent may feature as part of the idea soon...

No comments:

About this Blog
I'm currently playing around with the Layout for my site so if there are any glitches or weird bugs please bear with me. I'm slowly but surely cannibalising someone elses work and making it my own. Going from spiderman to something else altogether hopefully. Any comments please email me: nocent -at- gmail.com
I'm a fightin', f*ckin, pinchin', robbin', stealin', fleecin', eatin', drinkin' man.