Friday, May 15, 2009

Sons of Anarchy

I saw the ad for Sons of Anarchy while watching TV there a few weeks ago. Ron Perlman, bikes... it looked good to me. Not in an assless leather chaps sense but in a biker gang sort of way. MCs have always interested me. Usually the only exposure regular people would get to them is seeing them pass on the road or maybe the odd Discovery Channel documentary about them.

From reading a few biker forums I'm a member of I had heard good things. One comment even compared the first season to season's 1 - 4 of Lost. I'm a big Lost fan so I expected good things!

I'll say this... Having watched the pilot I was in no way disappointed! It had it all: Ron Perlman, bikes, guns, gratutious violence, an interesting sub-plot and best/worst of all (I can't decide whether it's a good or bad thing...) unanswered questions to get you to tune in next week.

Definitely looking forward to watching the full season. Hopefully it's not another Prison Break. That show should have ended after the first season.

No comments:

About this Blog
I'm currently playing around with the Layout for my site so if there are any glitches or weird bugs please bear with me. I'm slowly but surely cannibalising someone elses work and making it my own. Going from spiderman to something else altogether hopefully. Any comments please email me: nocent -at- gmail.com
I'm a fightin', f*ckin, pinchin', robbin', stealin', fleecin', eatin', drinkin' man.