Friday, June 30, 2006

Small update...

I've begun work on my IT Consultancy website (and associated blog). Been doing some trojan work as acting IT Manager in work. Finish here on Tuesday, moving on to greener pastures Wednesday morning.

My results came through from college on Tuesday. I'll be adding B.A. Mod ICT after my name in official correspondance from now on! Well pleased, although my gut feeling about two of the exams was correct. I don't think it's hit me yet that I never have to return to college if I don't want to. The lads seem to be pleased on the whole also. Then again, they're in Hawaii so I wouldn't really know.

Longer updates coming soon...

...and that

No comments:

About this Blog
I'm currently playing around with the Layout for my site so if there are any glitches or weird bugs please bear with me. I'm slowly but surely cannibalising someone elses work and making it my own. Going from spiderman to something else altogether hopefully. Any comments please email me: nocent -at- gmail.com
I'm a fightin', f*ckin, pinchin', robbin', stealin', fleecin', eatin', drinkin' man.