Wednesday, February 08, 2006

he who desires but acts not, breeds pestilence

It seems I've been breeding pestilence for quite some time now then, isn't that right Mr. Blake [wikipedia.org].

I've let so many things fall by the wayside while complaining, moaning and ranting. Something needs to change. I think that'll be my attitude then.

Rag Week was a bit of a rager last week. Did a load with the SF Soc [www.sfsoc.com] (that's SciFi, not Sinn Fein). Completely messed up my biological clock. I thought today was Monday earlier for some reason.

Been getting into more online stuff. Signed up for Bebo [nocent7.bebo.com], got Skype [skype.com] installed, opened a flickr account [flickr.com/photos/dodublin]. So with all of this activity, I got to thinking. What does the irish blogosphere look like?

Luckily, there are guys far more interested in this and far more gifted with the aul coding than I am. Check out the POTB interlink utility [planetoftheblogs.com WARNING: JAVA-enabled]. Here's the paltry image one sees when they load up the interlink for this site:


No comments:

About this Blog
I'm currently playing around with the Layout for my site so if there are any glitches or weird bugs please bear with me. I'm slowly but surely cannibalising someone elses work and making it my own. Going from spiderman to something else altogether hopefully. Any comments please email me: nocent -at- gmail.com
I'm a fightin', f*ckin, pinchin', robbin', stealin', fleecin', eatin', drinkin' man.