Monday, June 13, 2005

Let the good times roll

So I finished exams last Wednesday, partied hard with the lads before they left for the states, handed in my notice, started my new job and had some good times since I last posted.

I'm workin' in my brother's office. Giving my notice was real cool. Got an understanding thank you and was told there was a possibility of me coming back during college next year. Nice. Whether or not I'll be repeating third year or doing my final year remains to be seen.

Almost all of the blogs I've been involved with have been quiet enough since the 26th (of May), 'cept this one, I managed to post once during the exams...

Gonna be doing some major development over the summer. Hopefully I'll get a chance to visit the boys in the states at some stage too.

Goals for the summer:

  • develop some software for VE:Net

  • get my license and get a car

  • open a credit union account (start the bankrolling ;] )

  • upgrade the 'puter and do some work on the rest of them

  • start writing more for bloody edges



So, that's it for this update. Keep an eye out for updates on VE:Net as well as in my life. Later

No comments:

About this Blog
I'm currently playing around with the Layout for my site so if there are any glitches or weird bugs please bear with me. I'm slowly but surely cannibalising someone elses work and making it my own. Going from spiderman to something else altogether hopefully. Any comments please email me: nocent -at- gmail.com
I'm a fightin', f*ckin, pinchin', robbin', stealin', fleecin', eatin', drinkin' man.