Friday, May 06, 2005

Under Pressure

The Final Year Project options came out today. Some lecturers filled their quota of 4 students within a couple of hours. So that means some of the easier/more interesting projects have been taken.

I've got three options I'm considering at the moment. I won't tell until I get confirmation on a project though. Just in case...

It's a bit annoying that we've to make this choice now. It essentially sets a career path up or else will prove to be a setback if you happen to pick the wrong choice for yourself. One decision, many consequences.

They haven't announced whether or not all of the final year options will be taught next year yet. Typical Trinity though, keep the students in the dark for as long as possible, then f them over.

20 days remain.

No comments:

About this Blog
I'm currently playing around with the Layout for my site so if there are any glitches or weird bugs please bear with me. I'm slowly but surely cannibalising someone elses work and making it my own. Going from spiderman to something else altogether hopefully. Any comments please email me: nocent -at- gmail.com
I'm a fightin', f*ckin, pinchin', robbin', stealin', fleecin', eatin', drinkin' man.