Saturday, May 14, 2005

Social Status

Do you believe in social status? There's the book 'Status Anxiety',
people are having quarter-life crises, everything is going pear-shaped
in society. What's the deal?

I was thinking about Rank, or status a couple of moments ago and
thought I might do a little entry about it. I mean, anything to avoid
studying. Then again, it's a quarter past midnight on a friday
night/saturday morning. Shouldn't I have something better to do
anyway? Probably not.

Just checked out some of my account details over on Experts Exchange. I'm
ranked number 31,403. Impressive or what! Not.

I've been experimenting with optimized blog settings on one of my
other blog's Bloody
Edges
. I haven't as yet changed any of the templates on any of
the blog's I admin, which I suppose is disappointing, but hopefully
once I've got the exams out of the way I'll start with the
modifications.

Got alot of bookmarks accumulating that I'll have to take a look at
after the exams are over. Till next time, stay slick.

[Edited: 00:25 14/05/2005 Reason: Seemingly, you can't post html code via mobile posting...]

1 comment:

shaner said...

yeah, but they're nearly over. as for getting a life... your blogging efforts aren't exactly up to much dam.

you should get your own login and not use rory's all the time!

About this Blog
I'm currently playing around with the Layout for my site so if there are any glitches or weird bugs please bear with me. I'm slowly but surely cannibalising someone elses work and making it my own. Going from spiderman to something else altogether hopefully. Any comments please email me: nocent -at- gmail.com
I'm a fightin', f*ckin, pinchin', robbin', stealin', fleecin', eatin', drinkin' man.