Wednesday, May 11, 2005

False Evidence Appears Real

FEAR - that's what the above stands for.

15 days remain until my first exam. That's two weeks if I take a day
off. Bummer. There's gonna be a whole lotta study done between now
and then. I've already started too! That's a huge surprise.

I don't feel any pressure, in fact, I'm probably too relaxed about the
whole thing...

If I glance over to my bag on the floor there's a shape about the
thickness of two reams of paper in it. That's all of this years
notes. Too damn many if you ask me. I'd love to restructure the
course I'm doing. I mean, anything I remember from college is usually
programming stuff, things I've actually hands on programmed or
modified, not any of the academic stuff I've been asked to learn.

I'd love to set up a new computing institute (kinda like that 'hacker'
one they opened in the states) and have everything coursework and
practically based.

On with the study. Till next time.

No comments:

About this Blog
I'm currently playing around with the Layout for my site so if there are any glitches or weird bugs please bear with me. I'm slowly but surely cannibalising someone elses work and making it my own. Going from spiderman to something else altogether hopefully. Any comments please email me: nocent -at- gmail.com
I'm a fightin', f*ckin, pinchin', robbin', stealin', fleecin', eatin', drinkin' man.