Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Cram Session Rising

I put my Final Year Options form into the CS office yesterday. Put CG first, Mobile Comms second and Internet Apps third. I didn't bother filling in any of the others. Some of the other options were just too hard to place before each other. By rights, I should have marked all of the rest with an eight.

Printed off the exam papers today. 22 days till my exams start. Yipee! I see a Cram Session Rising.

Was reading some of the blogger hacks. Quite nice. Considering writing a fictional blog as a kind of sub-real-time novella. Think of it as 24 in blog form. (Although, not on the same topic at all).

Anyway, off to print some notes & really begin the cramming.

No comments:

About this Blog
I'm currently playing around with the Layout for my site so if there are any glitches or weird bugs please bear with me. I'm slowly but surely cannibalising someone elses work and making it my own. Going from spiderman to something else altogether hopefully. Any comments please email me: nocent -at- gmail.com
I'm a fightin', f*ckin, pinchin', robbin', stealin', fleecin', eatin', drinkin' man.