Saturday, April 02, 2005

Sleep patterns, etcetera

mmmm, sleep.

got a full eight hours last night. i slept for about three and a half the night before, then worked for about twelve hours knocking down a poured concrete wall using a lump hammer & chisel. as one of the lads in work said "like building the pyramids"...

it feels good when you sleep for eight hours straight, have a couple of dreams and wake up refreshed.

installed the guyPod shuffle too. rockin' on my way to work this morning. (it's a guyPod now, by the way. like Yorkie bars, it's not for girls).

thinking of starting to offer computer maintenance & tutorials. prolly print up some cards and post them in the local supermarket. i've heard you can get quite alot of business that way.

No comments:

About this Blog
I'm currently playing around with the Layout for my site so if there are any glitches or weird bugs please bear with me. I'm slowly but surely cannibalising someone elses work and making it my own. Going from spiderman to something else altogether hopefully. Any comments please email me: nocent -at- gmail.com
I'm a fightin', f*ckin, pinchin', robbin', stealin', fleecin', eatin', drinkin' man.