Thursday, April 28, 2005

Panorama of the End Times

Exams are coming! Feck!!

Got the elusive bicycle pump attachment yesterday. Found out why they were so hard to track down too (seemingly, the company that imports them liquidated recently). Gonna cycle to work at the weekend.

Finished the software engineering project. Was quite basic & lacked major functionality. Hopefully a pass though. Didn't get any SWT done for it, but have been following the SWT intro course from the University of Manitoba. I like SWT, although the size of the jar file gets quite large when you include the SWT by default.

Sorted the stack of notes that had been sitting by the door of my bedroom for the past while. I thought it was this years notes, possibly combined with some of last years. Turned out I had notes from the very first day of first year of college in there too, along with bills and some other nastiness.

Felt good getting things done. I'm going to start studying tomorrow. Exam timetable should be published either by the end of this week or early next week. Roll on!

No comments:

About this Blog
I'm currently playing around with the Layout for my site so if there are any glitches or weird bugs please bear with me. I'm slowly but surely cannibalising someone elses work and making it my own. Going from spiderman to something else altogether hopefully. Any comments please email me: nocent -at- gmail.com
I'm a fightin', f*ckin, pinchin', robbin', stealin', fleecin', eatin', drinkin' man.